School Information

Basketball CourtThe school has a long and proud tradition of service to the town and surrounding area. It was established in 1909 and moved to its Marloch Avenue site in 1971 (pictured here). In 2011, the school moved to an Interim Shared Campus location with St Stephen's High School and then moved to the new £44million purpose built Community Campus in December 2013.

© 2007-2017 Port Glasgow High